Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleep

Sleep! You know... Sleep!

I'm so very tired right now. I should be napping too, my wife even tells me so. She would know best as she has to live with me and my tired self.

My tired self is the guy who's energy level is drained, doesn't help out very much, and is generally miserable about everything. (Except when it comes to family, that is something I will love forever.)

I also have a sleep self who's a real jerk. My wife tells me many a story where I've kicked her in my sleep, or stolen most of the covers. Once when she got up to tend to the crying baby in the middle of the night, she came back to my sleep self hogging the whole bed.

I guess that's why I have days off. To catch up on sleep. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend, because I feel like September has lasted for a month and a half.

1 comment:

  1. I should be sleeping right now, but uhh not happening new baby and all. Congrats on the wedding not sure if I ever told ya! :) I doubt you even remember me I mean you never write or talk anymore hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete