Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cartoons

Cartoons! You know... cartoons!

I watch cartoons. A lot of different cartoons. I don't always watch them with my wife because I know that she's just not that into some of them.
I love watching cartoons. Especially superhero cartoons.
On my computer desk right now I have a ton of cartoon DVD's.

Batman the Animated Series
Superman the Animated Series
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
The Batman
Superman/Batman Public Enemies
Superman Doomsday
Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam
Batman & Mr. Freeze
Hulk Vs.
Ultimate Avengers
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 2003 Version

And those are just the ones I bought on DVD. There are countless other cartoons that I love watching.

They started a new Thundercats series this year. Although I will admit to never watching the old version. But after the new Thundercats season finishes, I might go back and have a look-see. After all, my daughter naps in the mornings and I have very little to do in the meantime (chores aside, of course).


Doesn't the new version look so much cooler? 
It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment