Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall

Fall! You know... Fall!

For the Fall I hope to accomplish some things. The first is to start being better and finances. Now that my wife has steady income, we can start paying some things down. Having a kid is expensive! Once the finances are managed, everything else in life can fall into place. Maybe then we can start upgrading a few things around here. We were recently able to upgrade our cable and internet connection for not much extra $$. We mainly use the internet for downloading shows anyways. New and returning shows for the upcoming Fall season.

We have a list of Fall shows we are watching:
Sunday - Dexter, Hung
Monday - House, Bored to Death
Tuesday - 90210, Parenthood, Glee, and possibly New Girl
Wednesday - Modern Family, Happy Endings, Top Chef: Just Desserts
Thursday - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Big Bang Theory, Community, Parks and Recreation, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
Friday - Fringe, Chuck, Ghost Adventures
Saturday - Nothing (amazing)

Hard to imagine all that TV watching. But somehow we manage to pull it off. If needed we play catch up over the holidays, when they re-run episodes.

I finished some more of the Blackest Night saga, and noticed that I have been reading the comics in a weird, pre-selected order that has caused some continuity problems for me. I checked an online forum and, yes, I am reading them in a weird order. But it's almost too late to go back now and fix it. I just have to keep on plugging through until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment