Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sesame Street (part1)

Sesame Street! You know... Sesame Street!

I watched Sesame Street growing up. My Mom is convinced it's what taught me how to read at an early age. Like, so early that I went for testing in Kindergarten. I could read at a way higher level than I could understand.

The new season of Sesame Street started this week, which is exciting because we just caught up on last season over the summer. I came home from work one morning and my beautiful wife and daughter had discovered which channel it was on. My daughter loved Elmo instantly, and it has become a show we can put on when we both need a minute to ourselves to either prepare food, or eat food.

The new format of Sesame Street is much better than I remember. They told a story through short clips before... now they tell the story start to finish, then move on to the short clips, with other animations in between.

... must run... I'll have to continue this later because the Nap has ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment