Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Company

Company! You know... Company!

I have visitors on their way over right now. In fact, they are running a little bit late, which gave me time to do this. Blog.

She is napping, and seems to nap for 2.5 hours now. This is not a usual nap timeline for her. I'm used to 1 to 1.5 hours or even less. Those are difficult days. All this napping gives me a lot of time to hang around my house. Today is Wednesday so I don't have a vehicle until later in the afternoon. So I try and organize with someone to come over to my mountainside suite and visit. But they are still not here yet.

BUT

Company is coming, I've vacuumed, made cupcakes, and cleared off the kitchen table... now I'm just sitting here on my exercise ball in the middle of the living room waiting. Not for too long I hope.

Maybe just one cupcake while I wait...

More interesting posts in the future! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment